Okay…so here is why it’s so important to network with other parents. In speaking with a parent at my daughters’ school, she informed me about “free bowling for kids for the summer”.
You guys know how I feel about frrreeeeee stuff, right! So I went to the website: www.parentsquad.com and I am posting what I found there, so that you can check in your neck of the woods to see if your local bowling alley may take part in this type of program.
“Freebowling.com thought you might be. They have set up a free bowling program, with the intended effort of keeping kids entertained this summer in a safe, secure and fun way. They are also doing this to say thank you to the people, churches, schools and other organizations that use their bowling centers in the spring, fall, and winter seasons (freebowling.com).
There are guidelines and restrictions to this offer, but if you live in an area where bowling centers are participating, sign up! There are no fees, signing up is easy, and there is even the opportunity to buy a bowling pass for the entire summer for 4 family members at the cost of $19.95 per family (freebowling.com).
- If you would like to buy the family pack good for 4 people (2 games each a day per person @ 19.95 per family), you can also do this here.
- The 4 people can all be adults – the kids bowl free even with the family pass purchased
Guidelines and important information:
- You must have a participating bowling alley near you. Here is a link to see if you do:Participating Bowling Alleys
- Each bowling alley sets its own age restrictions.
- Each bowling alley sets its own date limits for when this summer program begins and ends.
- Each bowling alley can set dates and hours where the promotion is not good.
- Parents must sign their children up – kids are not allowed to sign themselves up.
- A portion of every family 4 pack (19.95 per family) will be donated to build youth activities in the fall.
To sign up:
- Find a participating bowling alley near you (Participating Bowling Alleys)
- Click on the Bowling Center’s Link
- Fill in the required information
- You will be sent emails each week with your free bowling coupons for that week (they will be dated). Or you can log into your account, and print your coupons at anytime. Here is the account link: Account Log-in“.
Now when I went to http://www.freebowling.com, it took me to a site AMF, which I am assuming is chain of bowling alleys or a group of bowling alleys that have formed an association. The list they posted for my area, seemed a little limited. So what I suggest that you do is search the link in this email under participating bowling alleys, find the one closest to you and give them a call or drop-in to inquire about their “free kids bowling program”.
Happy Frreeee Hunting!